If I were one of those bloggers that wanted you to think she was awesome, I'd show you these pictures of how well our project turned out. The beautiful pink mints we made with the recipe from Flossie Teacakes.
Here's a photo of the pretty ones. Ooooooh. We didn't have hearts, just fall / Halloween cookie cutters. We made due. For some reason, the kids kept saying, "We can give away the pretty leaf ones, but we have to eat the scary ones ourselves...let's make lots of witches' hats!"
Since I'm human, and I want you to know it. To know that we get MESSY here, and life is messy, as is the learning process, I'm going to show you our MESS. Also, I'm showing it for the sake of my remembrance of just how much fun we really had. It wasn't all pretty, but it WAS all fun.
Coniving, aren't they? They must get that from their mother!! Ha ha!




1 comments:
looks like you guys had fun. I love it. :)
Post a Comment